Web developer – 7 month contract
me&him are looking for a talented web developer to join our East Midlands team for a 7 month contract (from 26 September 2016 to 21 April 2017) .
You will be working with our tight knit team on a wide range of digital work creating and managing websites for our eclectic mix of clients from Toyota to LEGO, Aardman Animations to Loughborough University.
– Develop bespoke website designs into fully functioning websites (using WordPress or Magento).
– Work closely with clients and the design team
– Building the CSS and HTML for any other design projects (email templates, stand along web pages, prototypes)
– Experience with WordPress
– Expert and detailed knowledge of semantic HTML 5 and CSS 3 implemented across the usual popular devices and browsers
– Detailed knowledge of back-end technologies – PHP and MySQL
– Experience with CSS preprocessor – SCSS
– Experience with responsive design development
– Experience with Mac OSX & Adobe Creative Suite
– Cross-browser and cross-platform testing understanding
– Can do attitude
– No less than 2 years commercial experience
Would be nice, but not a must have:
– SEO knowledge
– Magento experience
– Woo Commerce
– Experience with Git
– Building email templates in Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Dotmailer etc
– Linux Server Administration (command line)
Why work at me&him:
– Great working environment in a stunning studio in the Leicestershire countryside, just 15 minutes from the centre of Leicester
– Small enough to get your hands dirty
– Big enough to work for LEGO, Toyota to name a few…
– We’re all nice and friendly and make a lovely cuppa, we even have green tea!
Salary: pro rata
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org with some examples of sites you’ve created. If you’ve been part of a team, that’s fine but let us know what you did.